“I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry And He Still Dumped Me”– Heartbroken Nigerian Lady Laments After Boyfriend Left Her

heartbroken Nigerian lady identified on Twitter as @LoverPuruzzi has shared the experience of how her ex boyfriend @TheMeykar_ used and dumped her even though he enjoyed her chocolate-heaven all the time. Since breaking up with her, she claims he has refused to pick her calls and blocked her on all social media.

“He got me nice stuffs and even the phone I’m using to tweet this right now ..I was so in love and my friends kept on telling me was going to break my heart soon.. I wasn’t bothered..he showed me off to everyone..I already felt like a wife..She went on to expose how she would travel from her school in Abia to Enugu just to sleep with him.I would leave school and go to Enugu just to be with him sometimes we lodge in hotels…Had the best time of my life…Having sex was always on another level..I would say he spoilt me with good s**..no matter how angry I was I would still open legs for him.”

“But then again I remembered my last relationship and started withdrawing..but he kept on disturbing me…we kept on with the whole conversation ..Then he asked for my number..I gave it to him… He called the number instantly.. I didn’t want to save the number.but he begged me to So I did… I got to awka and he told me to call him when I get to my destination…I agreed.. But trust me I wasn’t gonna.. I got home and I really don’t know what pushed me I tried his number and it wasn’t going through..wasn’t bothered…
went online on whatsapp and saw his message…I replied…few hours later I received a message from him.. So let me skip.. We started feeling each other..started talking about me coming to visit him at Enugu.. But I told him I have an aunty who stays there..

And when I’m done with my registration I would stop by while going there…but he kept on saying he couldn’t wait to see me.. We continued our whatsapp relationship…I was actually beginning to like him..but wasn’t showing it.. He told me he liked me and I told him to cut it off

Told him I wasn’t ready for any relationship because I was tired of the way guys do break my heart and I was tired.. Then he was like even if we don’t date can we be doing stuffs I pretended like I didn’t understand and just laughed..we talk everyday day….

sometimes we video call and trust me he had the cutest smile ever.Then I started getting interested and he kept on saying he likes me. But I kept on telling him I knew his type. Sometimes he would say he’s not forcing me to date him.. But he misses me.and he’s not like other guys
I would just laugh…but trust me deep down I was already in love with the devil..Skip To when we started dating…gosh

@TheMeykar_meant the world to me.. He was my everything and I could do anything for him..I wasn’t even concentrating on my studies anymore..

Even though I knew it was my first year..I wasn’t interacting with anyone around me.. Everything about me was him.. I shut everyone out(Mistake I made)…Yes he was so loving and gave me all the attention I needed..I was happy I finally met the guy of my dreams

He got me nice stuffs and even the phone I’m using to tweet this right now ..I was so in love and my friends kept on telling me was going to break my heart soon.. I wasn’t bothered..he showed me off to everyone..I already felt like a wife..
I would leave school and go to Enugu just to be with him sometimes we lodge in hotels…Had the best time of my life…Having sex was always on another level..I would say he spoilt me with good sex..no matter how angry I was I would still open legs for him.

Then things started changing.. I was more of the listener…he could talk to me about anything…but I want that in favor it becomes a problem…it could even cause fight..I spoke to him about it..he would promise to change..sometimes I threaten to leave him he would apologize..

he would promise to change…but still the same thing…he started becoming self centered.. He doesn’t tell me anything anymore..I asked what was wrong..but he would say nothing…sometimes I call him on phone crying and begging him to tell me were I went wrong..

He would say we were cool.. If I asked for a video call he would say he’s not in the mood…but when his Hot he would ask for one and I was ready…after then he becomes cold hearted again… Telling me he would talk later he’s busy..but I remembered when I was his everything

But now he’s too busy for me…sometimes he would tell me to forget the whole thing..I would cry begging him..like I did nothing all I did was to love him…Things kept getting worse…I would stay up all-night thinking and composing a love letter to him..

and reasons why we should try and work things out.. All he would say is “wow.. You are a good writer “..if he’s in his good mood.. He would reply with “I love you”..I would forget about another thing and keep the I love you in mind..

This whole thing continued for awhile..we got to Lagos…I asked when we were going to see.. He said he doesn’t know..every little thing I do.. He picks offence..usually we play with stuffs like “you are doing like fish” and we would laugh about it..But it became an offence.

After everything..I asked him if he was still in love with me… And his reply was just the biggest shock of My life.. He told me we should forget everything that he’s no longer interested..I begged I cried…I asked what I did wrong he said nothing..

told me to delete and block his number and forget him.. I kept on begging and reminding him of how we started…he then said I WASN’T SMART FRM THE BEGINNING TO THE END and then blocked me from all social media…”

Comments